Crouch & Co is a north Brisbane law firm with offices at Aspley and North Lakes.
The firm is owned and operated by Tim Crouch, a solicitor with more than 30 years of experience in general legal practice – with a special interest in wills, contested wills, deceased estates, trusts and succession planning.
Before opening at Aspley in 2005, Tim spent 26 years at Crouch & Crouch – the family firm established in Brisbane by his grandfather, Edward Robert Crouch, in 1896.
Our firm also offers expertise in family law and general litigation.
Conveyancing – both residential and commercial – forms a key part of our practice.
Karen Towers, our senior paralegal, has more than 25 years of experience in residential conveyancing.
We act as Queensland agents for law firms based interstate, in New Zealand and the UK.
Our areas of service include:
- Wills, Estates, Probate
- Challenging Unfair Wills
- Trusts: Family, Testamentary, Protective & Special Disability Trusts
- Elder Law
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing – Business Premises, Businesses, Franchises
- Family Law
- Accident & Insurance Claims
- Litigation in all Queensland & Federal Courts
- Queensland agents & town agency service for interstate & overseas law firms.
1344 Gympie Road, Aspley
Phone: (07) 3263 5111
Fax: (07) 3263 5777