Crouch & Co is a north Brisbane law firm with offices at Aspley and North Lakes.
The firm is owned and operated by Tim Crouch, a solicitor with more than 30 years of experience in general legal practice – with a special interest in wills, contested wills, deceased estates, trusts and succession planning.
Before opening at Aspley in 2005, Tim spent 26 years at Crouch & Crouch – the family firm established in Brisbane by his grandfather, Edward Robert Crouch, in 1896.
Our team of professional staff includes experts in Family Law and Litigation. Karen Towers, our senior paralegal, has more than 25 years of experience in Residential Conveyancing.
We also act as Queensland agents for law firms based interstate, in New Zealand and the UK.
Areas of expertise:
- Family Law & De facto Relationship Law
- Wills, Estates, Probate
- Challenging Unfair Wills
- Elder Law
- Business & Franchise Conveyancing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Mediation – ‘Out of Court’ Settlements
- Trusts: Family, Testamentary, Protective & Special Disability Trusts
- Accident & Insurance Claims
- Litigation in all Queensland & Federal Courts
- Queensland agents & town agency service for interstate & overseas law firms.
1378 Gympie Road, Aspley
Phone: (07) 3263 5111
Fax: (07) 3263 5777
12 Discovery Drive, North Lakes
Phone: (07) 3482 4888
Fax: (07) 3204 6556