• Parenting, living arrangements, holidays etc.
  • Children’s relationships with Grandparents
  • Grandparent and Guardian Issues
  • Relocation of Children
  • Parenting Agreements
  • Child Support Agreements

Consent Orders may be obtained through the court registry if you reach agreement with your former partner in relation to care of the children. The agreement is lodged in the registry with an Application for Consent Orders. If the court is satisfied the arrangements agreed upon are appropriate and in the children’s best interests, the agreement is approved. In due course, Consent Orders issue from the registry bearing the court’s seal.